33 best practices on Research & Development organisation, people and performance management, structured in 2 areas and 6 sub-areas, to provide a detailed as well as a macroscopic view
Two uses are possible:
- learn R&D product development management best practices
- evaluate the R&D practices in relation to the best thanks to the online questionnaire functionality
Wevalgo organisation and performance management model for Research, Development or Engineering
The model includes 33 best practices structured in 2 categories and 6 areas as summarised below.
- Organisational framework: local or global organisation, responsibilities, synergies
- People: qualifications, social environment
- Skills management: level of managerial or technical skills of the staff
- External collaboration: collaboration policy with research laboratories, partners, suppliers...
- Strategic and cost management: objectives and indicators, cost monitoring, budget allocation aligned with strategy...
- Activity management: functional and project KPIs, management meetings, PDCA
Example of usage for evaluation
Perform a detailed evaluation of your R&D focused on Organisation, People and Performance Management to enable you and your team to:
- precisely understand Organisation, People and Performance Managementt strengths and weaknesses through quantified data allowing internal and even external comparisons
- define new Organisation, People and Performance Management ways of working, trainings, or other improvement actions
- define targeted areas to monitor closely on Organisation, People and Performance Management
- easily compare improvements and progress at different points in time