42 questions structured in 2 categories and 9 areas, enabling to get a detailed and a consolidated analysis.
Based on and comparable to world best practices.
Lean develoment / engineering practices evaluation.
Wevalgo Core processes and Client management evaluation framework for Research, Development or Engineering
Summary description of the questionnaire
- Customer needs: methods for identifying and prioritizing needs
- Tender management: tender response process, allocated resources (for project engineering industries)
- Requirements management: requirements inventory, performance and non-functional requirements, compliance control,
- Change management: end-to-end process (formalization, analysis, decision, communication...)
- Contract and guarantee: process of contractualization and monitoring of the contract and guarantees (for project engineering industries)
Core processes :
- Technical process: technical methods (design, implementation...) for each technical field
- Development process: key steps and controls in the research and development cycle
- Resource staffing : system for monitoring resource use, anticipating needs and allocating resources to projects
- IT systems and tools: technical, management or communication tools supporting research and development