67 performance management best practices are described.
They cover the two main managerial levels : site management and workshops or manufacturing areas management.
Two uses are possible:
- learn performance management best practices
- evaluate the performance management practices in relation to the best thanks to the online questionnaire functionality
Wevalgo Best practices framework for production performance management
Brief description of the model
The model includes 67 best practices structured in 2 levels and 10 performance management areas as summarised below.
Plant Management (site level):
- Performance Control: 4 questions on strategic objectives, management meetings and action plans
- Monitoring and coaching: 4 questions on the management methods of managers with their teams and the high frequency monitoring of key performance parameters
- Site Management Dashboard: 6 questions on how the dashboards are designed, used and updated
- Site indicators: 13 questions to check which indicators are used and how they are used
- Financial tracking: 4 questions on cost control
- Labour Flexibility Management: 6 questions on how to manage workforce flexibility
- Workshop dashboards and indicators: 9 questions to check which indicators and dashboards are used and how they are used
- Production data management: 10 questions on the type of measurements and how the data is captured and used
- Semi-Automated processes: 5 questions on measures and indicators related to equipment performance
- Visual management: 6 questions on how the visual management is used
Example of usage for evaluation of production performance
- precisely understand at what level of the organisation (site level, workshop) is applying best pratices on performance management
- define new production performance management ways of working, trainings, or other improvement actions
- define targeted areas to monitor closely on production performance management
- easily compare improvements and progress at different points in time