Quick 19-question survey to assess how people are motivated and think they are managed
Designed to be used as a survey of a large number of employees even if it can only be completed by a few people
Results given in a "Maturity matrix" in addition to many other graphs
Illustration of the "Maturity Matrix" result
Questionnaire short description
The questionnaire is based on the employee engagement pillar of Wevalgo's Operational Excellence model. However, some drivers belonging to other pillars contribute significantly to how people feel they are managed, so we added a section called "At the heart of the organisation" containing questions about these drivers.
At the heart of the organisation:
- How are employees informed about the strategy, its developments and consequences?
- How is internal communication managed?
- How are employees involved on a daily basis (excluding employee satisfaction surveys) in improving ways of working and results?
- What is the involvement of managers with their employees in their operational reality?
- Are roles and responsibilities clear?
- Is the level of autonomy appropriate for everyone and do you feel that managers trust their teams?
Leadership and behaviours:
- Do managers have good Leadership, with a style adapted to the organisation and its context?
- Are the organisation's values defined, shared by all and concrete?
- Are the levels of commitment and motivation high?
People development (and recognition):
- How does everyone know how they are evolving in relation to a competency framework adapted to their role or profile?
- How is the training managed?
- How are individual evaluations managed?
- How are individual objectives defined and what is the level of objectivity of the evaluations?
- Are individual rewards (increases, bonuses...) appropriate?
- Are individuals well recognized and do they get informal feedback on their performance in an appropriate way?
- How is the diversity (or lack thereof) of employees managed?
- Is team spirit fostered while maintaining the right level of individual responsibility?
- How are staff consulted on how the organisation operates and their job satisfaction?
- How are employee health and safety managed?
The best practices are accessible directly after purchase. In case of usage to evaluate the practices the following steps apply
- The service manager* can directly carry out an evaluation by answering the questionnaire (optional); steps 2 to 4 are optional depending on whether he/she wishes to invite other participants to carry out the evaluation
- If he/she wishes to invite other participants to conduct the evaluation, he/she proceeds to steps 2 to 5
- Otherwise he/she goes directly to step 5 of viewing the results
- He/she can still do his evaluation after the participants if he did not do it at the beginning
- Customisation of the service to the organisation by the service manager*
- Service name, title and introduction for the participants invited
- Selection of participants to the service
- Definition of dimension to enable analysis by organisation dimension (optional)
- Selection of anonymity option
- Sending of an invitation link to the selected participants
- Evaluations performed by selected participants, on the Wevalgo web platform
- Participants connect to Wevalgo web site thanks to the link sent by the service manager
- Participants answer on-line
- The service manager can follow up the answers progress status
- Results available at the end of evaluations on the Wevalgo website
* The service manager is the person who purchased the service.
Recommended participants for an evaluation
For the evaluation we recommend the following participants:
- Management team
- All employees in targeted areas
In order to use the services, the technical environment must comply with the requirements below.
- Chrome: 62 and above
- Internet Explorer: 11 and above
- Safari: 10 and above
- Firefox: 45 and above
- Opera: 42 and above
- desktop or laptop usage, no mobile version
- Firewall authorising Wevalgo website
If you choose to use other browsers or settings other than the ones listed here, the site's pages may not display properly, and you may encounter problems that Customer Service may not be able to resolve.
These technical requirements apply to all the participants of the service.
Get instant and full access to reports as soon as evaluations are completed.
Gain multi-level analysis on several axis that can be explored in varied depths and dimensions through a user friendly results menu. A few samples of the results report are shown below
Instantly understand the level of maturity of the practices and its meaning
Results by organisational dimension
Compare performance across your own, relevant and entirely customisable organisational dimensions. For example by geographical locations, departments, hierarchical levels or any other you see fit. Zoom in to breakdowns by category, subcategory and/or question
Results by evaluator and category
You can see detailed results to better understand the causes of your organisation performance
Visualise the performance and their drivers at a glance across all categories and sub-categories
To see a full example of report result,