Quick 18-question questionnaire to assess the maturity of organisational practices in relation to the Wevalgo Operational Excellence model.
Can be answered by a single person or used to make an internal comparison with several participants.
Illustration of the "Maturity Matrix" result
Questionnaire short description
The questionnaire is based on Wevalgo's Operational Excellence model, which includes six areas of Excellence as illustrated below. Strategy Excellence
Performance management Excellence
- From vision to strategy: what are the strategic elements defined (vision, mission, strategy, strategic objectives), are they based on robust analyses and are they well understood?
- Strategy implementation: how is the strategy communicated and deployed throughout the organisation to ensure full staff buy-in and operational ways of working aligned with the strategy?
- Agile strategy: how is the strategy reviewed and adapted to external events and internal performance?
- From objectives to data: how are objectives and performance indicators defined and used; how are the data needed to build indicators collected?
- Meetings - Decisions - Actions: how are management meetings managed to make the right decisions and actions?
- Visible management: do managers use standard management routines? How is the visual display used in the performance management system?
Process management Excellence
- Problem solving: how are cause analysis and problem solving techniques defined and used appropriately?
- Continuous improvement: how is continuous improvement implemented and by whom? Is it monitored?
- Transformational improvement: are there more significant improvements that require project and change management approaches? How are they deployed?
- Innovation and sharing: how is innovation and knowledge sharing managed? Are good external practices being sought or adopted?
- Adopted: are the processes defined in the right level of detail and in accordance with practice? Are they being used effectively?
- Standard and adapted: are the processes both standardised and adapted to different situations?
- Methods & tools: are the methods and tools defined, standard or chosen in relation to local needs and the organisation's strategy?
Employee engagement Excellence
- Structure: is the definition of the organisation's structure (organisation chart) based on factual criteria and is it well communicated?
- Roles and responsibilities: are roles and responsibilities clearly defined, at the right level of detail and well understood by everyone?
- Communication: are bottom-up, top-down and cross-cutting communications well organised and effective?
- Leadership and behaviours: how are the level of Leadership and good behaviours developed?
- People development: how are people skills assessed, anticipated and developed?
- Reward and recognition : Are people recognition and rewards appropriate?
- One team: does everyone feel that the entire organisation is one team? Is diversity well managed? Is health and safety a priority?
The best practices are accessible directly after purchase. In case of usage to evaluate the practices the following steps apply
- The service manager* can directly carry out an evaluation by answering the questionnaire (optional); steps 2 to 4 are optional depending on whether he/she wishes to invite other participants to carry out the evaluation
- If he/she wishes to invite other participants to conduct the evaluation, he/she proceeds to steps 2 to 5
- Otherwise he/she goes directly to step 5 of viewing the results
- He/she can still do his evaluation after the participants if he did not do it at the beginning
- Customisation of the service to the organisation by the service manager*
- Service name, title and introduction for the participants invited
- Selection of participants to the service
- Definition of dimension to enable analysis by organisation dimension (optional)
- Selection of anonymity option
- Sending of an invitation link to the selected participants
- Evaluations performed by selected participants, on the Wevalgo web platform
- Participants connect to Wevalgo web site thanks to the link sent by the service manager
- Participants answer on-line
- The service manager can follow up the answers progress status
- Results available at the end of evaluations on the Wevalgo website
* The service manager is the person who purchased the service.
Recommended participants for an evaluation
For the evaluation we recommend the following participants:
- Subsidiary Director
- Business Unit or Geographic Area Manager
- Site director
- Top managemen team
In order to use the services, the technical environment must comply with the requirements below.
- Chrome: 62 and above
- Internet Explorer: 11 and above
- Safari: 10 and above
- Firefox: 45 and above
- Opera: 42 and above
- desktop or laptop usage, no mobile version
- Firewall authorising Wevalgo website
If you choose to use other browsers or settings other than the ones listed here, the site's pages may not display properly, and you may encounter problems that Customer Service may not be able to resolve.
These technical requirements apply to all the participants of the service.
Get instant and full access to reports as soon as evaluations are completed.
Gain multi-level analysis on several axis that can be explored in varied depths and dimensions through a user friendly results menu. A few samples of the results report are shown below
Instantly understand the level of maturity of the practices and its meaning
Results by organisational dimension
Compare performance across your own, relevant and entirely customisable organisational dimensions. For example by geographical locations, departments, hierarchical levels or any other you see fit. Zoom in to breakdowns by category, subcategory and/or question
Results by evaluator and category
You can see detailed results to better understand the causes of your organisation performance
Visualise the performance and their drivers at a glance across all categories and sub-categories