Up to 26 meeting effectiveness rules tested, structured in 3 categories and 10 areas, giving both a summary result and and a detailed analysis
Assessment self configurable to assess different types of meetings : performance steering, workshops, information sharing
Wevalgo Meeting effectiveness assessment framework
Description of the meeting effectiveness model Meeting effectiveness area 1: Preparation
Meeting effectiveness area 2: Basics of the meeting
- TOP: 2 rules evaluated about the Theme, Objectives and Plan of the meeting
- Documents: up to 4 rules on the meeting supporting documents. Some rules depending on the meeting type.
- Participants: 3 rules on how the participants get prepared
- Logistics: 3 rules on the logistics of the meeting(venue, time, equipment)
- Introduction and conclusion: up to 5 rules on introduction, the end of the meeting and the meeting notes. Some rules depending on the meeting type.
- Time management: 3 rules on how the meeting agenda and timeing is managed
- Behavioural rules: 4 rules on specific rules; usage of phone and other interruptions, behaviours such as being open, constructive...
- Roles: up to 4 rules on the meeting roles (secretary, timekeeper...). Some rules depending on the meeting type.
Meeting effectiveness area 3: Performance
- Focus: up to 4 rules on how the meetings is focused on the important topics. Some rules depending on the meeting type.
- Performance: up to 4 rules to ensure the meeting decision and actions will be effective to impact the company performance. Most of the rules apply to the performance steering meetings
A meeting effectiveness evaluation incorporating the specific rules applicable to different types of meetings: A real difference with Wevalgo!
Most recommendations you may find on meeting effectiveness rules are generic. Our evaluation model takes into account the fact that some rules only apply to certain types of meetings.
When performing the assessment, the participant can select what type of meetings he assesses and the rules tested are automatically configured accordingly.
Our meeting effectiveness model enables to tailor the assessment to the following meeting types:
- Steering: a meeting which consists of steering the activity of a team: forecasting or planning of the activity, review of objectives and indicators, definition and follow-up of actions, etc. It is generally regular (from daily to annually), but can be for a particular "event", particularly in the case of project management: kick-off, milestone achievement, acceptance, etc.
- Information: a meeting that consists mainly of delivering information to an audience. Communication is often one-sided, although some interactivity can be added.
- Information sharing: is similar to information, but more interactive, on a more specific topic and usually between operational teams (horizontal communication). Example: sharing experience on a project.
- Workshops: meeting to obtain a particular result, often with specific facilitation. For example: analysis of the root causes of a problem, brainstorming to identify ideas for products or services, definition of a strategic vision, etc.
To learn more, you can read our detailed benchmark and recommendations
on meeting effectiveness.
The best practices are accessible directly after purchase. In case of usage to evaluate the practices the following steps apply
- The service manager* can directly carry out an evaluation by answering the questionnaire (optional); steps 2 to 4 are optional depending on whether he/she wishes to invite other participants to carry out the evaluation
- If he/she wishes to invite other participants to conduct the evaluation, he/she proceeds to steps 2 to 5
- Otherwise he/she goes directly to step 5 of viewing the results
- He/she can still do his evaluation after the participants if he did not do it at the beginning
- Customisation of the service to the organisation by the service manager*
- Service name, title and introduction for the participants invited
- Selection of participants to the service
- Definition of dimension to enable analysis by organisation dimension (optional)
- Selection of anonymity option
- Sending of an invitation link to the selected participants
- Evaluations performed by selected participants, on the Wevalgo web platform
- Participants connect to Wevalgo web site thanks to the link sent by the service manager
- Participants answer on-line
- The service manager can follow up the answers progress status
- Results available at the end of evaluations on the Wevalgo website
* The service manager is the person who purchased the service.
Recommended participants for an evaluation
For the evaluation we recommend the following participants:
- The top manager of the area
- Top management team
- Selection of managers
- Selection of meetings participants
In order to use the services, the technical environment must comply with the requirements below.
- Chrome: 62 and above
- Internet Explorer: 11 and above
- Safari: 10 and above
- Firefox: 45 and above
- Opera: 42 and above
- desktop or laptop usage, no mobile version
- Firewall authorising Wevalgo website
If you choose to use other browsers or settings other than the ones listed here, the site's pages may not display properly, and you may encounter problems that Customer Service may not be able to resolve.
These technical requirements apply to all the participants of the service.
Get instant and full access to reports as soon as evaluations are completed.
Gain multi-level analysis on several axis that can be explored in varied depths and dimensions through a user friendly results menu. A few samples of the results report are shown below
Visualise the performance and their drivers at a glance across all categories and sub-categories
Results by organisational dimension
Compare performance across your own, relevant and entirely customisable organisational dimensions. For example by geographical locations, departments, hierarchical levels or any other you see fit. Zoom in to breakdowns by category, subcategory and/or question
Results by evaluator and category
You can see detailed results to better understand the causes of your organisation performance
We have expert consultants on hand to build their own evaluations, assist you and interpret your results. Select the Expert Review option on the purchase menu.