29 best practices to evaluate your maintenance performance management, structured in 2 categories and 6 areas, giving both a summary result and and a detailed analysis
Two uses are offered:
- learn maintenance performance management best practices
- assess performance management practices against world performers thanks to the online questionnaire functionality
Wevalgo Maintenance Performance management framework
Description of the model
- Operational dashboard: 5 best practices on how the dashboards are build, what type of content and level of details they have, how they are reviewed
- Operational KPIs: 10 best practices to identify what KPIs are existing and what information is used to review them (quantified, existing objective, historical view, trend...)
- Strategic & people KPI's: 5 best practices on the indicators related to the strategy (Maintenance cost, Replacement of Asset Value, inventory, MTBF...) and to the people (training, competence, safety...)
- Objectives: 3 best practices on the definition of the objectives for the maintenance organisation and its managers
- Cost steering: 4 best practices on the costs that are monitored and how are they broken down by type, by area...
- Management meetings: 2 best practices on the maintenance team management meetings and their effectiveness
Get a in-depth and detail assessment of your maintenance performance management to enable you and your team to:
- precisely understand performance management strengths and weaknesses through quantified data allowing internal and even external comparisons
- define new maintenance performance management ways of working, trainings, or other improvement actions
- define targeted areas to monitor closely on production performance management
- easily compare improvements and progress at different points in time
The best practices are accessible directly after purchase. In case of usage to evaluate the practices the following steps apply
- The service manager* can directly carry out an evaluation by answering the questionnaire (optional); steps 2 to 4 are optional depending on whether he/she wishes to invite other participants to carry out the evaluation
- If he/she wishes to invite other participants to conduct the evaluation, he/she proceeds to steps 2 to 5
- Otherwise he/she goes directly to step 5 of viewing the results
- He/she can still do his evaluation after the participants if he did not do it at the beginning
- Customisation of the service to the organisation by the service manager*
- Service name, title and introduction for the participants invited
- Selection of participants to the service
- Definition of dimension to enable analysis by organisation dimension (optional)
- Selection of anonymity option
- Sending of an invitation link to the selected participants
- Evaluations performed by selected participants, on the Wevalgo web platform
- Participants connect to Wevalgo web site thanks to the link sent by the service manager
- Participants answer on-line
- The service manager can follow up the answers progress status
- Results available at the end of evaluations on the Wevalgo website
* The service manager is the person who purchased the service.
Recommended participants for an evaluation
For the evaluation we recommend the following participants:
- The Production site director
- The site production and maintenance managers
- A selection of key maintenance area managers (electrical,mechanical... or by production area)
- In case of several geographical sites, a selection of each site and maintenance managers, enabling to compare the practices between the different sites
In order to use the services, the technical environment must comply with the requirements below.
- Chrome: 62 and above
- Internet Explorer: 11 and above
- Safari: 10 and above
- Firefox: 45 and above
- Opera: 42 and above
- desktop or laptop usage, no mobile version
- Firewall authorising Wevalgo website
If you choose to use other browsers or settings other than the ones listed here, the site's pages may not display properly, and you may encounter problems that Customer Service may not be able to resolve.
These technical requirements apply to all the participants of the service.
Get instant and full access to reports as soon as evaluations are completed.
Gain multi-level analysis on several axis that can be explored in varied depths and dimensions through a user friendly results menu. A few samples of the results report are shown below
Visualise the performance and their drivers at a glance across all categories and sub-categories
Results by organisational dimension
Compare performance across your own, relevant and entirely customisable organisational dimensions. For example by geographical locations, departments, hierarchical levels or any other you see fit. Zoom in to breakdowns by category, subcategory and/or question
Results by evaluator and category
You can see detailed results to better understand the causes of your organisation performance
We have expert consultants on hand to build their own evaluations, assist you and interpret your results. Select the Expert Review option on the purchase menu.