35 questions on daily maintenance management, with a breakdown in 3 areas and 7 subareas, to get results both at a high and and a detailed and a consolidated level.
Wevalgo Maintenance Daily operations management evaluation questionnaire
Brief description of the questionnaire categories and areas
Standard operating procedures (SOP):
- Standard procedures for corrective and preventive measures: 7 questions (for each area, preventive and corrective) about how the Maintenance operations are documented in standardised procedures, if there are standard times defined and regularly monitored, if they are adapted to the task complexity and easily accessible...
- 5S : 3 questions on the 5S approach; if it is defined, communicated and used with reviews and KPIs; if some foolproof or gabarits are used
- Work request content: 4 questions on how the work orders are described, what type of information they include, how they are edited and recorded into a CMMS system (or not)
- Work order system: 6 questions on work order process; how is it defined and documented, what type of work orders are in the scope, what type of status they may have and how it is updated
Data and CMMS
- Technical data management:3 questions on how the equipment, machines or parts are documented using a hierarchical tree structure
- Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS): 8 questions on the CMMS starting by its existence and level of maturity (paper, excel, full software...); but also on what proportion of work orders are entered into it, is it used for spare parts, for cost management...