The evaluation consists of 20 questions divided into 3 categories and 7 sub-categories to provide a macroscopic and detailed view.
A question at the beginning of the evaluation allows the questionnaire to adapt the questions to the type of deployment:
- either to the deployment of the strategy from top management towards the entire organisation
- either to a deployment of significant changes (restructuring, transformation program, merger-acquisition)
The questions are also associated with specific levers of the deployment method: Definition, Analysis, Participation, Implementation, PDCA
This evaluation is an improved Hoshin Kanri method. It better takes into account the participatory aspect and encourages more long-term initiatives.
The Breakthough deployment model
Brief description of the evaluation questionnaire
The questionnaire follows the 7 steps of the deployment process by grouping these steps into major phases:
From vision to objectives:
1. Define the vision: Define the vision or mission in a way that is clear, meaningful and easily communicated,
2. Analyze the existing situation: strategic or internal analysis of the organization to support strategic choices or long-term objectives
3. Define long-term objectives: are the priorities logically structured and are the objectives SMART?
Deployment and implementation
4.Deploy long-term objectives and priorities: Is the deployment process participatory ("catchball" type) and does it promote alignment with long-term and annual objectives?
5. Implement the annual objectives: is implementation accompanied by a programme, projects and successful operational integration?
6. Tactically review (PDCA): Do Plan-Do-Check-Act loops at the organizational entity level allow for effective deployment with the implementation of the right corrective actions?
7. Strategic review (PDCA): Do Plan-Do-Check-Act loops at the branch or program level allow for effective deployment with the implementation of the right corrective actions?
Analysis of action levers
An additional analysis is carried out according to the following 5 levers:
- Definition: definition of the vision, mission and objectives
- Analysis: initial analyses to define priorities and objectives and analyses in organisational units to understand gaps
- Participation: use of a participatory process at the time of deployment
- Implementation: management of implementation at programme, project and operational levels
- PDCA cycles: using PDCA cycles
The best practices are accessible directly after purchase. In case of usage to evaluate the practices the following steps apply
- The service manager* can directly carry out an evaluation by answering the questionnaire (optional); steps 2 to 4 are optional depending on whether he/she wishes to invite other participants to carry out the evaluation
- If he/she wishes to invite other participants to conduct the evaluation, he/she proceeds to steps 2 to 5
- Otherwise he/she goes directly to step 5 of viewing the results
- He/she can still do his evaluation after the participants if he did not do it at the beginning
- Customisation of the service to the organisation by the service manager*
- Service name, title and introduction for the participants invited
- Selection of participants to the service
- Definition of dimension to enable analysis by organisation dimension (optional)
- Selection of anonymity option
- Sending of an invitation link to the selected participants
- Evaluations performed by selected participants, on the Wevalgo web platform
- Participants connect to Wevalgo web site thanks to the link sent by the service manager
- Participants answer on-line
- The service manager can follow up the answers progress status
- Results available at the end of evaluations on the Wevalgo website
* The service manager is the person who purchased the service.
Recommended participants for an evaluation
For the evaluation we recommend the following participants:
- Top management
- A selection of a few managers below the top management team
- A selection of a few managers below the n-2 level management teams
- A selection of a few managers below the n-3 level management teams
In order to use the services, the technical environment must comply with the requirements below.
- Chrome: 62 and above
- Internet Explorer: 11 and above
- Safari: 10 and above
- Firefox: 45 and above
- Opera: 42 and above
- desktop or laptop usage, no mobile version
- Firewall authorising Wevalgo website
If you choose to use other browsers or settings other than the ones listed here, the site's pages may not display properly, and you may encounter problems that Customer Service may not be able to resolve.
These technical requirements apply to all the participants of the service.
Get instant and full access to reports as soon as evaluations are completed.
Gain multi-level analysis on several axis that can be explored in varied depths and dimensions through a user friendly results menu. A few samples of the results report are shown below
Visualise the performance and their drivers at a glance across all categories and sub-categories
Results by organisational dimension
Compare performance across your own, relevant and entirely customisable organisational dimensions. For example by geographical locations, departments, hierarchical levels or any other you see fit. Zoom in to breakdowns by category, subcategory and/or question
Results by evaluator and category
You can see detailed results to better understand the causes of your organisation performance
We have expert consultants on hand to build their own evaluations, assist you and interpret your results. Select the Expert Review option on the purchase menu.