30 questions structured across 4 categories
Normative questions with precise and auditable criteria providing a degree of objective evaluation plus open questions to get improvement ideas
5S implementation evaluation model
Contrary to most litterature and evaluations about 5S, our Wevalgo implementation isn't about only the 5 elements of the 5S (Seri, Seiton, Seitson Seiketsu, Shitsuke) but on how the 5S method is implemented and followed up.
This is a unique evaluation that enables you and your team to understand how to make it right or how to improve it, if it has already been implemented and you are not quite satisfied with the results.
The best practices are accessible directly after purchase. In case of usage to evaluate the practices the following steps apply
- The service manager* can directly carry out an evaluation by answering the questionnaire (optional); steps 2 to 4 are optional depending on whether he/she wishes to invite other participants to carry out the evaluation
- If he/she wishes to invite other participants to conduct the evaluation, he/she proceeds to steps 2 to 5
- Otherwise he/she goes directly to step 5 of viewing the results
- He/she can still do his evaluation after the participants if he did not do it at the beginning
- Customisation of the service to the organisation by the service manager*
- Service name, title and introduction for the participants invited
- Selection of participants to the service
- Definition of dimension to enable analysis by organisation dimension (optional)
- Selection of anonymity option
- Sending of an invitation link to the selected participants
- Evaluations performed by selected participants, on the Wevalgo web platform
- Participants connect to Wevalgo web site thanks to the link sent by the service manager
- Participants answer on-line
- The service manager can follow up the answers progress status
- Results available at the end of evaluations on the Wevalgo website
* The service manager is the person who purchased the service.
Recommended participants for an evaluation
For the evaluation we recommend the following participants:
- Production site top management
- A few workshop managers or technical area managers
- Business unit Manager
- Maintenance staff
- Lean or continuous improvement team
Get instant and full access to reports as soon as evaluations are completed.
Gain multi-level analysis on several axis that can be explored in varied depths and dimensions through a user friendly results menu. A few samples of the results report are shown below
Results by organisational dimension
Compare performance across your own, relevant and entirely customisable organisational dimensions. For example by geographical locations, departments, hierarchical levels or any other you see fit. Zoom in to breakdowns by category, subcategory and/or question
Visualise the performance and their drivers at a glance across all categories and sub-categories
Benefits perceived by employees
We have expert consultants on hand to build their own evaluations, assist you and interpret your results. Select the Expert Review option on the purchase menu.