The evaluation questionnaire focuses on production performance management and is detailed to provide a complete and quantified evaluation that allows you to compare it to industry best practices.
The evaluation is performed both at the site management level and at the intermediate level of the managers of the workshops or manufacturing areas.
Wevalgo focused model for evaluating production performance management
Brief description of the questionnaire
Plant Management (site level):
- Performance Control: 4 questions on strategic objectives, management meetings and action plans
- Monitoring and coaching: 4 questions on the management methods of managers with their teams and the high frequency monitoring of key performance parameters
- Site Management Dashboard: 6 questions on how the dashboards are designed, used and updated
- Site indicators: 13 questions to check which indicators are used and how they are used
- Financial tracking: 4 questions on cost control
- Labour Flexibility Management: 6 questions on how to manage workforce flexibility
- Workshop dashboards and indicators: 9 questions to check which indicators and dashboards are used and how they are used
- Production data management: 10 questions on the type of measurements and how the data is captured and used
- Semi-Automated processes: 5 questions on measures and indicators related to equipment performance
- Visual management: 6 questions on how the visual management is used