25 questions on planning and priority management of maintenance work, with a breakdown into 2 domains and 6 sub-domains, to get a synthetic and detailed analysis at the same time.
Evaluation against best practices; you can compare your performance against the best in the industry.
Wevalgo Maintenance InFocus Model on planning and priority management
The questionnaire provides an in-depth analysis of planning and priority-setting practices in the following areas:
- Daily planning: definition and communication, inclusion of preventive and corrective actions, validation of pre-requisites, cooperation with production, availability on time, order of intervention, replacement operations
- Weekly planning: 5-14 day planning horizon, job duration, planning review with production, workload simulation
- Mid-term planning: definition and content, coomunication and sharing, workload estimation
- Planned shutdowns: procedure definition, usage of detailed schedule, documented timing, critical path, start-up procedure, roles and responsibilities, SMED techniques
- Planning ratio: proportion of planned operations in 24 hours or in total, completion rate
- Priorities and rules application: priority review and validation process, compliance, effectiveness