Each question in a maturity questionnaire allows the calculation of a "maturity" level with the following characteristics
- A number "N" of performance levels (maturity levels) is defined
- Each question has "N" answer choices, each representing a different level of "maturity".
- Only one of them can be selected by the participants (radio button).
- Each answer choice must be a text describing its "level of maturity" according to the subject of the question.
- One of the results reports displays the results in a maturity matrix with "N" levels and a description for each question.
- All other results reports are also available; results are also consolidated at each level of the hierarchy: question, sub-category, category and total